1/18/2013

My training log, a nice app for jiu jitsu

I've heard numerous times that people train less in reality that they think they do. Therefore, I decided to start keeping a training log on how much I actually train jiu jitsu, wrestling and gym. I started keeping track using this free app called my training log for Android. The application allows you to record your weight development and other details as well, but I will stick to just recording my training sessions.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:


At the end of the year 2013 I should have fairly good idea on how much I actually train when taking into account holiday break, being ill etc. The app also records the actual hours spent training so I will have a number on that. I also decided to write down what technique I have practiced in each session, such as foot locks, takedowns or arm bars from bottom. After a while, I will be able to see if I have really been able to work on my weaknesses or have I just sticked with my strengths.

1 comment:

  1. do it do any calculations/statistics based on some input?

    ReplyDelete