11/14/2012

Christian's "The BJJ Globetrotter" book released

Last week I was training with Christian at CSA in Denmark and he mentioned that the long awaited book of his adventures as the BJJ Globetrotter will finally come out in a couple of weeks after a few revisions. They seem to have had a little spurt towards the end because the book is finally out in both electronic and paperback formats.


When I was visiting CSA, they had a lot of people from different places including Moldova and Russia visiting there. I am quite curious whether some of these guys I met appear in this book. At least there are places I've visited myself that Christian went to on his tour such as Impact MMA in Singapore.

Instruction on how to order are at Christian's globetrotter blog:

http://www.bjjglobetrotter.com/?page_id=2483

No comments:

Post a Comment